[lac-discuss-en] Announcement : Result of LACRALO Leadership elections 2019

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jul 4 16:42:30 UTC 2019

Dear LACRALO members,

On behalf of LACRALO’s Chair and Secretariat, we would like to announce the results of the LACRALO Leadership 2019 Elections:

After the conclusion of the candidate nomination period (18 – 27 June), all candidates accepted their respective nominations and there is only one candidate nominated for each position. Therefore we announce that the following nominees are considered elected by acclamation.

LACRALO Chair: Sergio Salinas Porto
LACRALO Secretariat: Harold Arcos
Chair Elect: Carlos Leal
Secretariat Elect : Kerry Kerr
LACRALO ALAC Member: Sylvia Herlein Leite
ALAC delegate to the  Nomcom : Tracy Hackshaw

Kindly see the wiki page for relevant details on this election:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2019+LACRALO+Regional+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments

A special call will be scheduled in the upcoming days, so that the nominees elected by acclamation can introduce themselves and  exchange ideas with LACRALO members.

Thank you!

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: Staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:Staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website:atlarge.icann.org
Facebook:facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter:@ICANNAt-Large