[lac-discuss-en] About the document to be submitted Geo Names WT5

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Jan 25 17:17:32 UTC 2019

Message sent on behalf of LACRALO's chair, Sergio Salinas

Dear all,

We had until yesterday at 22 UTC to comment and propose modifications to the document Geo Names, drafted by Adrian Carballo on behalf of our region.

We have not received any comments, which means this document does not have any modifications and has general consensus by the Region, therefore we are in the position to send this document in LACRALO's name, so it is considered as a reginal opinion.

I will ask the Secretariat to proceed with the necessary procedures to send this document as soon as possible.

Fraternal Greetings.

Sergio Salinas Porto
LACRALO Chair

-----

Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>