[lac-discuss-en] Foro de Gobernanza de Internet en Trinidad y Tobago

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Jan 25 14:56:07 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: Foro de Gobernanza de Internet en Trinidad y Tobago
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Today, the 3rd Internet Governance Forum of Trinidad and Tobago is held, which takes place in Port of Spain, under the slogan "Internet of trust".
Congratulations to our colleagues who are participating there! I have seen a Twett where they announce that neustro partner Bartlet Morgan is integrating a panel and it is exciting to know that LACRALO is so well represented in that event, I discard that Cintra, Jacqueline and Dev must also be.[ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (1304> 1000 bytes)]

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a1bc2c074a.html