[lac-discuss-en] Reunión mensual del dia lunes 21 de Enero

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Jan 20 15:28:15 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Reunión mensual del dia lunes 21 de Enero
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear friends, I regret to apologize for my absence at the next meeting on Monday, but for reasons of force majeure I must make a medical study in the schedule that we have our monthly meeting.
In my place my colleague Secretary Harold Arcos will be presiding over the meeting.
I will miss sharing that moment together, but we will not be reading these days with some issues that concern the region.
A hug
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8ec2ce8836.html