[lac-discuss-en] Second consensus call – LACRALO Metrics document revised

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jan 16 22:49:24 UTC 2019

Message on behalf of LACRALO’s Chair and Secretariat:

Dear LACRALO members,

The Governance working Group has worked on the LACRALO Metrics document. This document was put in consideration of the community in due time (September 2018) and the contributions and suggestions made by all members were taken into account.

In the following link you can see the draft Metrics document in Spanish and English.
(Please click in EN and ES).

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=84216695

We are seeking to approve this document by consensus.

Therefore, from 01.16.2019 to 23:00 UTC to 01/23 to 23:00 UTC, comments will be received on the LACRALO list and / or on the wiki<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=84216695>.

If there is significant opposition, we will proceed to vote on the proposed amendment.

Significant opposition is understood for these purposes if 5 (five) or more ALS are against.
If there is no consensus, there will be a voting process which will begin on Thursday, January 24 at 23:00 UTC and ends on January 31 at 23:00 UTC.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>