[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] ccNSO Review: survey link + invitation to share with your networks

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jan 7 20:14:54 UTC 2019

<TBT>
Dear members
 Sharing the information about the ccNSO review. Please pay attention the dead line is jan. 11
See below
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
Date: Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 00:49
To: 'ALAC List' <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [ALAC] ccNSO Review: survey link + invitation to share with your networks

Dear all,

First I want to wish you all a very happy and successful new year! I wish you all the very best in this new year.

Second, as part of the ccNSO review process, I would like to share with you the link to the ccNSO Review survey:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ccnsoreview. The survey closes on 11 January 2019.

Organizational review surveys are an important component to the success of organizational reviews as they represent one of the main avenues for community input that will help the independent examiner in its assessment of the organization under review, as well as the formulation of any recommendation.

Please, share this information and the survey link<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ccnsoreview> with your fellow ALS members, Regional Leaders and ALAC representatives and, if appropriate, within your own networks, too. The survey is open to all and the independent examiner seeks the broad community input.

The survey should take between 10 and 15min to complete. If you would like to pause and return at another time, please ensure cookies are enables in your browser before beginning the survey; return to the same link to continue.

Kind regards,

León