[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] .....For the peoples of the Amazon Basin🤔

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:43:18 UTC 2019

Hi Carlos.
Personally, I would have no problems in talking about any President, as long as it is related to ICANN issues.
My impression is that Carlton has raised this point not in relation to general politics, but in relation to the domain name dispute over .amazon, and that it is unrelated from Bolsonaro being left or right oriented - but I may be wrong.
Cheers,
Roberto