[lac-discuss-en] Outreach and Engagement strategy Fiscal Year - 19 _ Consensus call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Feb 19 17:19:58 UTC 2019

Message sent on behalf of LACRALO Leaders:

Dear members of LACRALO,

We have presented the Plan for Fiscal Year 19 (FY19) that reflects the objectives of Outreach and Engagement to be achieved for the first semester 2019.

In the following link you can see the Plan FY-19 in Spanish and English:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=104237226
(Please click on EN and ES).

We are proposing to approve this document by consensus.

Therefore, from 19.02.2019 to 01:00 UTC to 22.02.2019 at 23:00 UTC, the comments will be received in the LACRALO mailing list and / or in the indicated wiki.

If there is significant opposition, we will proceed to vote on the document. A significant opposition is understood for these purposes if 5 (five) or more ALS are against the Plan.

Best regards,

Sergio Salinas - President LACRALO    and    Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO

Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>