[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Study Finds a Third of dotcom domains Unused

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Feb 7 13:13:39 UTC 2019

We are done another kind of study we presented last time at LAC SPAce in Barcelona.
General acceptance – to know if our region was able to recognize IDNs and new gTLDs, which is relevant for all members. Due the result ICANN has contracted our Software Association which did the survey for Brazil to expand to whole world . probably we will be able to present it at LAC SPACE in Montreal.
Lots of kisses
I will not go to Kobe so there will be not DNS WOMEN there
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil