[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] [Atlas III Participants] At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Thu Dec 19 12:16:00 UTC 2019

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Roberto, I am sorry to respond to all but I consider it necessary. If they thought a little before responding to the countless emails received, that amount would be reduced to very few, and the disks of our computers and we would be very grateful for not wasting so much time. Acknowledgments, answers for a single recipient that go to several lists, requests for individual calls, requests from the staff that say "do not respond to the list" on the way to Gisella only, but also, they go to all of us, and several times ... This is indicating little knowledge and little participation, I am sorry to say it but it is a fact ...
 Best regards

 Alberto