[lac-discuss-en] ALS Application for LACRALO

Lito Ibarra lito at ibarra.sv
Mon Dec 9 13:19:26 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  ALS Application for LACRALO
Desde:Lito Ibarra <lito at ibarra.sv>

Hi

We recognize in the photograph some of the members of the Chapter in Haiti, and that moves us to support them without reserve to become ALS on behalf of LACRALO.
Even so, I don't think the documents were coming.

Thank you.
Cheers,