[lac-discuss-en] Solicitudes presentadas para ser miembros de BCEC Y BMSPC

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Aug 21 13:33:46 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: Solicitudes presentadas para ser miembros de BCEC
	Y BMSPC
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear friends, we have received applications to be members of
We need applicants to be supported by at least two members of LACRALO each.
Can we go out to support them so that they can fulfill their responsibilities for which they were offered?
Below I put the applicants and their SOI
We have time until Friday 23 UTC
Thank you!
Applications submitted to become a BCEC Member Name
Date Sent
EOI
Vanda
Vanda - BCEC EOI.pdf
José Francisco Arce
Aug 14, 2019
I declare my interest in being part of the BCEC. I work professionally in Argentina and the Southern Cone as a lawyer specialized in Information Law. I have carried out consultations with regional organizations in various areas related to the Internet and its regulation. In addition, for 4 years, I was part of police groups reflecting on the measures applied to the field of digital research. I have experience in developing ICANN in At-Large as a volunteer since 2009.I have had the opportunity to be the president of the Latin America and the Caribbean region for three years. I have participated for several years in all Internet governance events at regional and global level. The personal and professional experience, added to the time of volunteer in the Internet government allowed me to understand the importance of the task of the members of the Council. This led me to want to get involved in processes where decisions are made that have a direct impact on the community.Therefore, and
 with the conviction that only with active participation and knowledge-based processes can we make the best decisions, is my desire to be part of this important process.
Applications submitted to be a BMSPC Member Name
Date Sent
EOI
Sylvia Herlein-Leite
Aug 14, 2019
Sylvia Herlein-Milk -EOI
José Francisco Arce
Aug 14, 2019
[...]
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Aug 15, 2019
Dev Anand Teelucksingh - BMSPC EOI.pdf

Sergio Salinas Porto President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c88054a06c.html