[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT - deuxieme / second / Segundo session - FIRST ATLAS III Webinars in EN with ES, FR interpretation

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 25 21:31:13 UTC 2019

Dear LACRALO friends,

because I had forwarded the complete email announcement for the
Webinars, the translation bot did not translate and only LACRALO English
list got my original message. I am sending again now, to make sure the
message will get translated and can also be read on the LACRALO Spanish
list.
Best regards,

Olivier