[lac-discuss-en] Claridad declaración .amazon

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:57:25 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: Claridad declaración .amazon
Desde:lilian ivette de luque bruges <lilidebru at hotmail.com>

P {margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;}
Greetings to all,

For clarity and as reported, the declaration on .amazon, was sent at the level of ALS, not LACRALO, as a region.

20 ALS in total signed and supported this statement, as stated in the document sent, so no rule of procedure broke in my opinion.

Lastly, as a member of LACRALO, as a citizen of a country that is part of the Amazonian region and as a descendant of an Amerindian people, I thank the signatories for their solidarity in interest in this important issue, which today is our turn to us, tomorrow others may be affected and they would need our support and solidarity and be sure that we will be there.

Solidarity is an important component that strengthens us as a region.

Best regards,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
ALS AGEIA COLOMBIA

[[--Original text (es)