[lac-discuss-en] RES: Reunión grupo se gobernanza

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Apr 6 13:34:27 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RES:  Reunión grupo se gobernanza
Desde:<sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

v \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} or \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} w \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} .shape {behavior: url (# default # VML);}
Hi all,
I'm sorry I could not participate. I'm with many clients at those times.
But I'll know what they've talked about.
regards
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org