[lac-discuss-en] Reunión grupo se gobernanza

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Apr 4 22:19:22 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Reunión grupo se gobernanza
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

We will miss you dear Vanda, we hope to have you again soon in the region. Good work with ATRT3 !!!!
Hugs
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano