[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER--Meeting Invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 03 April 2019 at 21:00 UTC

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Apr 3 14:39:51 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  REMINDER--Meeting Invitation: At-Large
 Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday,
 03 April 2019 at 21:00 UTC
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Thanks Alberto for putting this on the table.
It is important that we participate in these CPWG meetings and that we do it actively.
It is only an hour of meeting, it will not take us much time, but the fruit of our participation in perspective towards the region and our countries, will be very great since it brings us up to date of the process in which the different policies that are
n discussing in ICANN.
A big hug to everyone!
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano Show text quoted

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/06ba2b61e3.html