[lac-discuss-en] Status of .amazon has changed Board Resolutions 2018.10.25.18 - 19

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Oct 28 21:35:25 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Status of .amazon has changed Board
 Resolutions 2018.10.25.18 - 19
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear friends, it's good that we are discussing these issues!
I go in parts:
1) I will instruct the Secretariat so that together with the staff they organize the requested wiki (I understand that this will be done once the staff reincorporates to the usual tasks)
2) It is true that a minute was sent (very similar to a record), in the last meeting by teleconference with Göran, but not in the meeting we had face to face in Barcelona.
I am going to ask if it is possible to give these minutes in our community.
Regards!

Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users