[lac-discuss-en] Status of .amazon has changed Board Resolutions 2018.10.25.18 - 19

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:55:56 UTC 2018

Dear Alejandro:
I like your note, especially the idea of employing the DNS in conjunction
with Amazon, the company, in the way you indicated.

>From what I understand Amazon, the company, has proposed certain
cooperative actions as part of the motion to resolve current situation.
Some parts of what they proposed seem to fit perfectly in that motion.

We share your hope.

-Carlton
*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*