[lac-discuss-en] [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Statement on the EU-US Privacy Shield Review

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Oct 24 19:13:37 UTC 2018

The situation is much more complicated than the press statement shows. In
particular the European Parliament is requesting from the Commission to
negotiate a much tougher deal. Will see how it goes. The upcoming European
elections in 2019 will trigger political actions we would not see
otherwise.

Erika