[lac-discuss-en] ICANN63 - Barcelona

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 12:59:43 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  ICANN63 - Barcelona
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

P {margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;}
Alexander,

I answer your questions in your same email.

Regards,

Maritza

From: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisan at unam.mx> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 08:27 pm To: Maritza Y. Aguero Minano; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: RE: ICANN63 - Barcelona

Maritza,

thank you. From ISOC Mexico we ask you:

one.
What are the ICANN policy issues scheduled by LACRALO for discussion?

MA: The scheduled topics are related, among others, to the issues that the ALAC members work on. They have been describing in detail in the monthly calls the issues that are being discussed and that are now being worked on in detail. Other topics are the progress that WG Gobenanza has made as well as the participation in the topics that will be discussed in the meeting itself.

It is worth highlighting one topic: the participation of the ALAC members in the monthly calls, which is an issue that has been consolidated in LACRALO and that many RALOs do not have it. For us it is already something that is scheduled (it was scheduled in an orderly and progressive way) since some time ago. Although I proposed it from a long time ago, this is a subject that should be implemented, the continuity of this topic is something that should be highlighted.

two.
In what times and sessions will these discussions take place?If the link for the remote connection could be provided, it would be better, and would surely benefit the members of all LACRALO member organizations, even when their representatives attend Barcelona.

MA: The complete agenda can be viewed here:https://63.schedule.icann.org/meetings?classes [] = Groups% 3A% 3AMeetings% 3A% 3AMeeting

The ALAC agenda (for days) here:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large& # 43; Meetings + - + Saturday% 2C + 20 + October + 2018

At 15.15 (Spanish time) the LAC Space will be held. Details here:https://63.schedule.icann.org/meetings/901574

3.Now we repeat the same questions for discussions of regulatory and procedural issues, those related to organization and planning, and those related to access to resources such as grants, events, trips, commissions, work groups and commissions.

MA: On the subject, it is better that the incoming leadership can give you more information. As you know, my period ends in this meeting and I do not want to give you information that we will not have to assume either Humberto or me.

Four.
In the Wiki or where will the representatives and executives of LACRALO publish the positions with which they will participate in the different sessions and processes?

MA: On this subject, I refer to the comment made in the previous question.

We should not miss that in the current outline of ICANN meetings, which is the end of the year has a special role as a General Assembly, takeover of new officers including those of LACRALO, and substantive policy discussions of ICANN in all branches (domain names, addresses and standards in charge of IANA).

MA: On this subject, I refer to the comment made in the previous question.In turn, I propose that for the next monthly call, a summary of what happened in this meeting can be done, in addition to what is planned at the time. The GSE made a wrap up after the previous meeting and it seems appropriate to be able to continue with this scheme. The indicated thing is save better to appear and consideration of the new leadership of the region.

Alejandro Pisanty

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+ 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
+525541444475 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty Join the UNAM group on LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/ e / gis / 22285 / 4A106C0C8614 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

From: lac-discuss-es [lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Maritza Y.Aguero Minano [myaguero at msn.com] Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 09:07 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: [lac-discuss-en] ICANN63 - Barcelona

Dear members of the Community,

For those people interested in participating remotely in the meeting of the reference, in the following link you can see the complete agenda and its link for participation in each session: https://63.schedule.icann.org/meetings?classes [] = Groups% 3A% 3AMeetings% 3A% 3AMeeting

Regards,

Maritza

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04