[lac-discuss-en] New Operating Principles

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Oct 11 11:39:52 UTC 2018

Items 9 and 14 state only resignation as a reason for the Chair-Elect or
Secretary-Elect to become Chair or Secretary ahead of the prescribed 2 year
period.
They should also include permanent incapacity. E.g. if one dies suddenly,
it isn't possible to resign...
So, proposed change to 9 and 14 :
"or in the event of the incumbent Secretary’s resignation"
Should be changed to:
"or in the event of the incumbent Secretary’s resignation or permanent
incapacity."
Similarly for 9.
I will be traveling today, so cannot attend the teleconference to discuss.

Regards
Jacqueline