[lac-discuss-en] Los invitamos a inscribirse en los seminarios abiertos sobre políticas previos a la reunión ICANN63 - 11 de octubre de 2018

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Oct 4 16:06:30 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: Los invitamos a inscribirse en los seminarios abiertos sobre políticas previos a la reunión ICANN63 - 11 de octubre de 2018
Desde:Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org>

Dear members of LACRALO,

The Policy Development Support Team is pleased to announce that it will hold two open seminars to help the community prepare for the ICANN63 Annual General Meeting.

Open seminars on policies prior to the ICANN63 meeting Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:00 and 19:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

The seminars will be held in English and will have simultaneous interpretation into the Spanish language. The presentations will be translated into Spanish and will be published in this space, together with the audio files of the sessions, once the seminars have concluded.

To participate, we ask you to complete this form before October 8, 2018.

Each interactive session lasts 60 minutes and aims to facilitate an active exchange of questions and answers with the Policy Development Support Team.To ensure that your questions about policy activities are considered during the sessions, the Policy Development Support Team invites you to submit your questions in the registration form or send them via email to apolicyinfo at icann.org. During the sessions, we will do our best to answer the specific questions we receive about the ongoing work on policy and advice on the advisory committees and support organizations of the ICANN.

To prepare for this webinar and for the ICANN63 meeting, we invite you to download and read the "Pre-ICANN63 Policy Report" and the "Generic Names Support Organization Policy Report: corresponding edition to the ICANN63 meeting. "

These materials will be published on Thursday, October 4, 2018 and provide useful background information on policy activities and issues that the Policy Development Support Team will address in the open sessions. These are some of the topics to be addressed: [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (3261> 1000 bytes)]

Other relevant issues: Organizational review of the ASO, the RSSAC and the SSACReview of the effectiveness of the Permanent Client Committee (CSC)
The Policy Development Support Team looks forward to this opportunity to help the ICANN community prepare for the ICANN63 meeting.

To participate, we ask you to complete this form before October 8, 2018.

About theICANN
The mission of the ICANNes to help ensure a global, unified, stable and secure Internet.To contact another person on the Internet, we must enter an address-a name or a number-on our computer or another device. That address must be unique so that computers can locate each other. LaICANN helps coordinate and support these unique identifiers worldwide. LaICANN was created in 1998 as a non-profit public good corporation, with a community made up of participants from all over the world.
Details

We hope to count on your remote participation!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Silvia Vivanco
Senior Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
Tel: +51997510935
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge