[lac-discuss-en] [registration-issues-wg] Fwd: Stop the Price Increase of .com

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 1 22:46:54 UTC 2018

Hi Carlton

I appreciate the link that Michele sent and the comments made.  I”m not sure it is a big issue for consumers or even potential registrants, given how small a part names play in the other costs of being on line.  And there are the good points Volker makes.  I do, however, agree with James’ point - a bit of transparency please.  (and of course Buffet’s name is there in what amounts to a license to print money!)

Holly