[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Policy Status Report: Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP)

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Nov 15 17:42:58 UTC 2018

Hi Bartlett,

I agree this is something that should be discussed not only in LACRALO but in every RALO and the ALAC.

The survey is divided into two sections. The first section has over 25 questions aimed at registrars and the second section has only 4 or 5 questions aimed at registrants.

There is chance to provide additional input in a free form within the survey so I believe that answering the survey and providing details on the replies could be very useful.

On the other hand, maybe a discussion around the questions could result in a valuable document issued by LACRALO.

Kind regards

Leon

Enviado desde mi iPhone