[lac-discuss-en] Agradecimiento

Adrian Carballo ainfodata at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 07:07:13 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Agradecimiento
Desde:Adrian Carballo <ainfodata at gmail.com>

Dear Maritza.
I want to thank you once again for all the excellent work done. I hope we can count on your support in the future.

Keep in touch.

Receives a warm greeting.
Adrián Carballo
President
Include me Foundation

Sun., Nov. 11 from 2018 01:25, Maritza Y.Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com> wrote:
Dear members of the community, The purpose of this message is, first of all, to thank you for the opportunity for having allowed me to take charge of the LACRALO Secretariat for the duration of the mandate and its respective re-election. It has been very rewarding to be able to work and interact with all of you, in constant learning. I must especially thank all the people who supported me and who have sent me their expressions of affection.Secondly, I wanted to tell you that I will send a brief report -which was not sent before because I was waiting for the information that the ICANN Staff sent me this week, which should be consolidated- which will contain some points important that, in my opinion, should be highlighted as management for the position occupied, this regardless of the mediation process and the important activities that were carried out and that surely in this new management will be promoted and / or improved. I remain at your disposal, as always, to continue working fo
 r the Region. Regards!Maritza Agüero _______________________________________________ lac-discuss-en mailing list lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.orghttps://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es http://www.lacralo.org http://www.lacralo.org

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fc94fcbd0f.html