[lac-discuss-en] Agradecimiento

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sat Nov 10 21:33:12 UTC 2018

Dear Maritza. You know how I believe your term was relevant and how much we all have appreciated your hard work. You have changed our monthly calls making them an interesting opportunity to learn, share knowledge and talk with friends.
Besides the monthly call several aspect of LACRALO governance have been improved and I believe your have the biggest share in such changes..
Thank you again, please keep in touch remembering we still aprt of LACRALO and DNS WOMEN and we certainly will continue to work together in ICANN or with our main activities..
Lots of luck and success
 Millions of kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados