[lac-discuss-en] Agradecimiento

Humberto Carrasco hcarrasco at cmsz.cl
Sat Nov 10 20:14:52 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Agradecimiento
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl>

Congratulations Maritza,

It has been a privilege and a privilege to work with you.

I am sure that you will continue contributing to our region.

Hugs

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-11-2018, at (15:24), Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com> and
scribed:

> Estimados miembros de la comunidad,
>

> El presente mensaje tiene por finalidad, en primer lugar, agradecerles la
opportunity for having allowed me to take charge of the LACRALO Secretariat
for the duration of the mandate and their respective re-election. Has been
very rewarding to be able to work and interact with all of you, in a
constant education. I must especially thank all the people that I
They supported me and that they sent me expressions of affection.

> En segundo lugar, quería comentarles que enviaré un breve reporte -el

> En segundo lugar, quería comentarles que enviaré un breve reporte -el
which was not sent before because I was waiting for the inf
the ICANN Staff just sent me this week, which should be
will be consolidated - the same one that will contain some important points that,
in my opinion, they should stand out as management for the occupied position,
this regardless of the mediation process and the important activities
vities that were made and that surely in this new management was imputed
lsarán and / will improve.

> Quedo a su disposición, como siempre, para seguir trabajando por la Reg

> Quedo a su disposición, como siempre, para seguir trabajando por la Reg
ion.