[lac-discuss-en] [registration-issues-wg] [CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Verisign Dissing Domainers?

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 3 01:45:59 UTC 2018

The RAA has always had a provision allowing ICANN to have a Consensus Policy prohibiting reistrars from warehousing or speculation. We have never taken action on this and I cannot see the GNSO ever doing so.

The Verisign blog is interesting. Rare that a large company publicly disses its largest customers.

Alan