[lac-discuss-en] Verisign Dissing Domainers?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:59:12 UTC 2018

Um,.......hmmmm, a flag up the pole to see who salute you think?

Assuming the posting it is sanctioned as official view, what is the end
game here? Afterall, they are gifted ownership of every name, known and
hitherto unknown, in the .com space! The domainers merely 'rent' them!

Hmmm....we have a saying in my corner of empire, 'o*ne hand alone can't
clap*'. Gotta follow the money.

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/11/02/holy-sht-verisign-just-called-out-domain-scalpers-and-its-biggest-customers/

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*