[lac-discuss-en] IMPORTANTE: Documento de Trabajo WT5 para comentarios.

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 23:36:03 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  IMPORTANTE: Documento de Trabajo WT5
	para	comentarios.
Desde:carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>

Adrian. Great contribution this diffusion that you are doing. You have become a great collaborator. As you know a couple of months ago, I was appointed liaison between Lacralo and WT5 by ALAC. Let's coordinate so as not to duplicate efforts. As you also know Carlos Raul Gutierrez from Costa Rica and from our region, he is also very active in the same working group with whom we can also count, in addition to those who want to join.

A hug

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
Vice President ADIAR

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.