[lac-discuss-en] GDPR - Regulation (EU)

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Tue May 29 16:01:33 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  GDPR - Regulation (EU)
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear Fatima,

The recording of the call is already available as well as the presentations that were projected.

In the following link you can find them:

https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2018-05-28+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

Regards,

Maritza

From: Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:50 am To: Maritiza Aguero Minano CC: LACRALO Spanish Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] GDPR - Regulation (EU)

Hello Maritza,

Thanks for this notice.
Unfortunately I could not participate in yesterday's call although I am very interested in this topic.

Will the recording of yesterday's call be available for you to share with us?
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Fatima