[lac-discuss-en] (EN/ES) VOTE RESULT: 2018 LACRALO Elections

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:44:29 UTC 2018

*Compañeros*,

Thank you sincerely to all who placed their trust in me. The support is
greatly appreciated.

Kudos to all who participated in the process, including all candidates and
congratulations to the incoming LACRALO leadership. Thanks especially to
Vanda for the friendly and harmonious spirit in which the NomCom Delegate
campaign was conducted.

Finally, thanks to the outgoing LACRALO leadership and At Large Staff for
their outstanding work over the period and for their tremendous efforts in
successfully executing a democratic, vibrant and competitive election
process.

Looking forward to working with everyone.

Con mucho amor y aprecio

Tracy