[lac-discuss-en] Nota de Contracte Party House (CPH) sobre revisión At-Large- MOCION?

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Fri May 25 22:58:12 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Nota de Contracte Party House (CPH) sobre revisión At-Large- MOCION?
Desde:Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org>

Dear Maritza and Humberto,

Please send the text of the motion you wish to publish and open to comment.

Thank you very much!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporationfor Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org

From: Silvia Vivanco Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:40 PM To: Maritza Y.Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com> ; ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: RE: Note from Contracte Party House (CPH) on At-Large Review

Dear Maritza,

The wiki page entitled "Motion" has been opened. Note from Contracted Party House (CPH) on At-Large review "/ Motion on" Contracted Party House (CPH) note about about At-Large ".

Please send the exact motion as you wish to publish.

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Silvia

From: Maritza Y.Aguero Minano [mailto: myaguero at msn.com] Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:19 PM To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> ; Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org> Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: [Ext] Note from Contracte Party House (CPH) on At-Large Review

Dear ICANN Staff,

According to Humberto, please open a wiki to be able to process the motion of AlejandroPisanty, seconded by Carlos Raúl Gutierrez.

Likewise and, according to what is coordinated with Humberto, the term of ten (10) calendar days of discussion will begin to be counted from the day of today, May 24, 2018, and will end on Sunday, June 2 at 23:59 UTC If there is no consensus, a vote will be called whose details will be communicated within five (5) days after the aforementioned completion period.

Thank you.

Regards,

Maritza

From: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com> Date: May 21, 2018, 22:49:15 CLT To: Carlos Raul Gutierrez <crg at isoc-cr.org> Cc: "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Note from Contracte Party House (CPH) on At-Large Review
Dear,

Here is a motion by Alejandro seconded by Carlos Raúl.

It is for the foregoing that the corresponding procedure will be given. Therefore, we will submit this motion to 10 days of discussion starting today and if we achieve consensus we will transmit it to ALAC.The deadline expires on Wednesday May 31 at 23:59 UTC. If there is no consensus, a vote will be called whose details will be communicated within 5 days after May 31.

Copy to our secretary to coordinate with the staff the opening of a wiki.

regards

Humberto Carrasco Blanc Lawyer Associate Professor Economic-Commercial Law Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo LLM Queen Mary University of London PhD University of Edinburgh