[lac-discuss-en] budget issues published - relevant aspects

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue May 22 17:45:18 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues, here the relevant aspects from the approved budget to 2018/2019

  *   The Fellowship Program received an increase from 30 to 45 seats per meeting, based on your feedback. In addition, the ICANN organization will be seeking community feedback on the entire Fellowship Program in the next few months.
  *   We heard your concerns about the reduced Community Regional Outreach Program (CROP) funding, and as a result, its funding for outreach is reinstated at $50,000.
  *   We will also be progressively decreasing funding for the ICANN Wiki from $66,000 in FY19 to a commitment of $33,000 for FY20, based on your comments.
  *   In addition, budget was reallocated for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and data protection and privacy in FY19, as it is prudent planning to anticipate increased expenses next year.
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004