[lac-discuss-en] Invitación evento Día de Internet - 22 de mayo

Alfredo Lopez alfredolopezh at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:16:49 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re: 	Invitación evento Día de Internet - 22 de mayo
Desde:Alfredo Lopez <alfredolopezh at gmail.com>

Well, I will accompany you from Colombia

On May 15, 2018, 14:17, Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com> wrote:
Dear

I am pleased to share with you the event we are organizing in Lima, Peru, for the Internet Day, which will be held on May 22.

Regards,

Maritza
-----

After greeting, the reason for this email is to invite you to participate in the conference for the "International Day of Telecommunications and the Information Society", which will have the participation of representatives, among others, GOOGLE, ICANN , Internet Society, PCM and Democracy & International Development (D & D International).

Link for registration:http://www.derecho.usmp.edu.pe/dmcomunicaciones/inscripcion.php
More information:http://www.derecho.usmp.edu.pe/dmcomunicaciones/index.html
Facebook of the event:https://www.facebook.com/events/172472666789365/