[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Special Purpose Call on LACRALO Elections 2018: "Meet the Candidates"

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Tue May 15 13:28:18 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: LACRALO Special Purpose Call on LACRALO Elections
 2018: "Meet the Candidates"
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear members of the Community,
Today is the call of candidates and we have an agenda prepared for such effects.
See: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId 萢 0661
In order to maximize the time and make the call more efficient, we ask that you send us your questions by this means in order to consolidate them and have an order in them.The call of candidates will be live and they can also be formulated there.
To see the nominations: 2018 LACRALO Regional Selections

We wait for you!

Thank you.

Regards,

Maritza