[lac-discuss-en] URGENT ACTION Carlos D.A. / Next Steps for 2018 LACRALO Regional Selections

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 20:43:58 UTC 2018

Dear Yesim. My SOI is correct, dont need to be updated.

In relation with my nominee statement,
I believe my experience is my best capital. I have demonstrated skills working for many years on internet ecosistem, at ALAC & GNSO.
I have time to dedicate to this job and I know whats about work as a volunteer.
Mi background are explained at SOI and everyone can see there whats are my candidate conditions or capacities.
Additionaly I was one of the Founder LACRALO 2006 MOU signers with ICANN, I was recognized as Internet pioneer in the region by Fadi Chehade in 2014.

I think that is enough to be considered a suitable candidate.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.