[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED/RV: Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri May 11 20:30:26 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RECORDED/RV: Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom
Desde:Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>

v \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} or \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} w \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} .shape {behavior: url (# default # VML);}
Dear Maritza,

Thank you for your email. Your decitation of your nomination for the ALAC delegate to the NomCom.

Kind Regards,
Andrea Glandon
From: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of "Maritza Y.Aguero Minano " <myaguero at msn.com> Date: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 15:18 To: "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: [lac-discuss-es] RV: NomCom elected nomination charge
Dear Lilian,

It is an honor for me to receive your nomination to the proposed position. I receive this nomination with great appreciation because it comes from a professional as outstanding as you.
However, and for personal reasons, due to decline it.

Also, I take this opportunity to thank all the people who have expressed their support and affection for the different nominations (presented and / or proposals).

Greetings,

Maritza Agüero

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of lilian ivette de luque bruges <lilidebru at hotmail.com> Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 04:33 pm To: staff at atlarge.icann.org CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Nomination charge to election from the NomCom

Dear members of the Community,

I would like to nominate Maritza Aguero, from Peru, to the position of choice of the NomCom.
Maritza is the Vice President of AUI PERU, a lawyer by profession and a university professor.
As a professional experience, Maritza has two Master's degrees and has been a fellow of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), University of California, Davis , among other institutions.
Likewise, Maritza has been an ICANN fellow and Coach (Durban 2013, London 2014 and Marrakech 2015) and is the current Secretary of LACRALO, a position that she has been carrying out with outstanding professionalism, which is why I believe that due to her professional experience, it is highly recommended to this charge that I am willing to nominate.
Best regard,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
Representative ALS Ageia Densi
CIO - Consultant digital goverment