[lac-discuss-en] 2018 LACRALO Nominations

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:32:29 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I am extremely humbled and honoured by the confidence and trust shown in me
by members of the At Large/LACRALO community.

*Vanda - my amazing Music Night and IGF 2015 (João Pessoa) singing
colleague* - thank you so very much for the multiple nominations - however,
my current modality within ICANN (I've been functioning in a Community
Improvement/Mentorship role since 2016), especially as it relates to
ensuring that I remain focused on ensuring that ICANN's representation
levels and quality among underserved groups are increased in an equitable
and timely manner - has resulted in my difficult but long considered
decision to focus *ONLY* on the original Nominating Committee seat
nomination from Sergio Salinas Porto which I had previously accepted.

Once again - thank you sincerely for the nomination *Sergio*. I commit to
working extremely hard to do justice to your, and indeed, LACRALO's
confidence in me to participate in the upcoming Nominating Committee.

As such, with respect to my nominations, I would like to most respectfully:

*ACCEPT* - ALAC delegate to the Nominating Committee

*DECLINE* - ALAC Member (representing LACRALO)

*DECLINE* - LACRALO Secretary

Thank you all once again and I look forward to productive relationships.

Best wishes,

Tracy Hackshaw
[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&>