[lac-discuss-en] Nominacion a cargos de Lacralo.

jmanurojas at gmail.com jmanurojas at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:34:55 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Nominacion a cargos de Lacralo.
Desde:jmanurojas at gmail.com

Thanks Alberto,

The probabilities exist for all those who want to participate. However, on the one hand I am not currently interested in getting a position in LACRALO because, as almost everyone already knows, I am participating in the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG) within the GNSO and on the other hand, because I do not have the fanatic to achieve it, as I already know. demonstrated on previous occasions.

Anyway, I thank you to open that window of possibility as if it were real.I will continue working for our region from the place where I am.
Regards,

Juan Manuel

Dear Juan Manuel, you would also be a very good candidate.
Best regards.
Alberto Soto
Sent from my iPhone