[lac-discuss-en] RES: 2018 ALAC Y RALO ELECCIONES, SELECCIONES Y APUNTAMIENTOS

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 2 14:32:36 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RES:  2018 ALAC Y RALO ELECCIONES,
	SELECCIONES Y APUNTAMIENTOS
Desde:<sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

v \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} or \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} w \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} .shape {behavior: url (# default # VML);}
I support the nomination made by Vanda Scartezini, for Harold Arcos as secretary of LACRALO.
As ex-secretary of LACRALO, I know that Harold is trained and known in recent years, I trust that it will be an excellent secret of the region.
regards
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

From: lac-discuss-es [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome by Harold Arcos Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 18: 08 To: Vanda ScarteziniCc: ICANN Staff; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.orgAssunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] 2018 ALAC AND RALO ELECTIONS, SELECTIONS AND POINTS

Good afternoon estimated region

Dear Colleagues of LACRALO and the At-Large Staff

In accordance with the guidelines copied below, I identified below, nominated Harold Arcos as a candidate for the position of Secretary of LACRALO.
I appreciate that this nomination is added to the formal nomination document.
A similar email was written in English to avoid problems with the translation of the email.

REF: the process for making nominations is as follows:
1) Nominations, including self-nominations, must be made directly to the corresponding RALO list, followed by:
2) Nominations must be placed in 2018 ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and Appointments Workspace or sending an email to At-Large staff.

I thank you in advance.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004