[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] PLEASE READ - NEW SESSION INFORMATION ICANN61

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:48:37 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 7:40 AM
Subject: [ALAC-Announce] PLEASE READ - NEW SESSION INFORMATION ICANN61
To: ICANN61 At-Large Travelers <travelers at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,
ALAC Announce <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Dear all,

Due to security difficulties, (see Goran’s blog here[icann.org]) the
Adobe Connect room facilities will no longer be available to ICANN61
participants. In order to minimize disruption, we have the following
steps we encourage you to follow:

TO JOIN THE AUDIO

Audio streaming will be available for all open, public meetings. Links
can be find on the ICANN61 schedule meeting pages:
https://61.schedule.icann.org/[61.schedule.icann.org]
The audio bridge is available for those who would like to ask
questions or comment over the telephone. Dial in details for the
At-Large sessions are:

ADIGO Dial-in numbers:  http://www.adigo.com/icann
Conference ID: 1638

TO ACCESS THE PRESENTATIONS

All presentations will be on our At-Large ICANN61 wiki pages. For
today, Wednesday 14 March: https://community.icann.org/x/bAm8B
Presentations and documents will also be circulated via email on demand
All presentations and documents which were to be shown in the AC room
will be uploaded to the corresponding page on the ICANN61 schedule
meeting pages: https://61.schedule.icann.org/[61.schedule.icann.org]

ASKING QUESTIONS AND COMMENTING IN WRITTEN FORMAT

These will be handed via live management of email comments and
questions by the Remote Participation Manager. Please see list of
meeting room email addresses here:

https://61.schedule.icann.org/pages/2350[61.schedule.icann.org]

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We encourage participants
who have not already done so to download the ICANN61 mobile app by
searching for “ICANN61” in your app stores. Please do not hesitate to
email us at staff at atlarge.icann.org if you need a dial out specifying
which meeting you would like to join and your preferred contact
number.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Gisella

——————

Gisella Gruber

Manager, Operations Support, ALAC-At-Large

Email: gisella.gruber at icann.org

Tel: +44 7545 334 360

Skype ID: gisella.gw[gisella.gw]

One World, One Internet