[lac-discuss-en] Off topic- Congreso y Feria Iberoamericana de Seguridad de la Información 2018

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 5 22:39:53 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Off topic- Congreso y Feria Iberoamericana de Seguridad de la Información 2018
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

We invite ap
Participate in the LXXXV Congress and Ibero-American Information Security Fair 2018 to be held in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina, on April 24 of this year.
Best regards
Sergio Salinas Porto President Argentine Internet User Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto Youtube: salinasporto Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 " Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

If you can not see this image correctly, click here

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6d036302fe.html