[lac-discuss-en] About member NOMCOM

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:28:29 UTC 2018

Dear Humberto,

Thank you for your comments. I really thought after the long, detailed
discussions in Los Angeles and Panama that we had overcome this hurdle.

Best regards

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
>

> Subject:Re:    About member
>         NOMCOM
> Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
>

> Dear all,
>

> I see no problem or incompatibility related to Tracy. If we have a radical
> view, even people who work in a State University could be considered as a
> State or Government member.
>
> If we read his SOI, he has clarified what he does for living:
>
> 5) Please identify your current position (s):
> PROGRAM MANAGER, GLOBAL SERVICES PROMOTION PROGRAM
>
> 6) Please identify the type (s) of work performed:
> LEADING A PROGRAM DESIGNED TO ENHANCE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO'S PARTICIPATION
> IN THE GLOBAL DIGITAL ECONOMY
>

> He is also a end user. In my point of view, I have not issue to be elected
> as NOMCOM member.
>

> Regards
>

> Humberto Carrasco Blanc Lawyer Associate Professor Economic-Commercial Law
> Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo LLM Queen Mary University of
> London PhD University of Edinburgh
>

> On 04-06-2018, at 10:47, Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google <
> tracyhackshaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Maritza, all:
>
> Thank you for the opportunity to clarify and provide comments on the
> threaded email message.
>
> Kindly see the following:
>
> 1. I submitted my SOI on 15 May before the Candidates Call which was
> acknowledged by ICANN at Large Staff. In my SOI, which I believe to be very
> clear, I stated my current employment (see point # 2). This SOI is located
> athttps://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Tracy+Hackshaw+SOI
>
> 2. As per the SOI, I stated stated my current job title as Program
> Manager, Global Services Promotion Program, Ministry of Planning and
> Development.
>
> 3. I am not presently a member of the GAC.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Tracy Hackshaw
>

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018, 10:37 AM Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Tracy,
>
> We have received this email from Alberto.
>
> Due to the questionings raised on it and in my capacity as LACRALO
> Secretary, please we urgently need your comments on this matter as soon as
> possible.
>
> Regards,
>
> Maritza Agüero
>
> cc: Copying LACRALO Community.
>
> From: ALAC-Internal <alac-internal-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on
> behalf of Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> Sent: Monday, June 4,
> 2018 07:58 am To: 'ALAC Internal List' Subject: [ALAC-Internal] About
> member NOMCOM
>
> Dear, on May 15 we had in LACRALO the call of presentation and questions
> to the postulants to the positions.
> I was a candidate and received a reminder to complete my plan and SOI. On
> the same day, I verified and informed Yes, that two candidates had not yet
> [...]

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.