[lac-discuss-en] About member NOMCOM

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:37:41 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:   About member NOMCOM
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>

Dear all,

I see no problem or incompatibility related to Tracy. If we have a radical view, even people who work in a State University could be considered as a State or Government member.

If we read his SOI, he has clarified what he does for living:

5) Please identify your current position (s):
PROGRAM MANAGER, GLOBAL SERVICES PROMOTION PROGRAM

6) Please identify the type (s) of work performed:
LEADING A PROGRAM DESIGNED TO ENHANCE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO'S PARTICIPATION IN THE GLOBAL DIGITAL ECONOMY

He is also a end user. In my point of view, I have not issue to be elected as NOMCOM member.

Regards

Humberto Carrasco Blanc Lawyer Associate Professor Economic-Commercial Law Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo LLM Queen Mary University of London PhD University of Edinburgh