[lac-discuss-en] IMPORTANTE: Documento de Trabajo WT5 para comentarios.

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:09:17 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  IMPORTANTE: Documento de Trabajo WT5 para
 comentarios.
Desde:carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>

Thank you. Alexander. I particularly know what I have to do, however I appreciate your comments.
It is true what is decisive in what until now is a huge dialogue (each meeting has more than 60 participants) expressing positions from very different angles and there are still no conclusions. Although if some summary document.
If you have a different position that you believe adds and contributes to the debate with pleasure the transfer to the consideration of the group.
Abz.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.