[lac-discuss-en] Miembros Individuales

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jul 24 22:23:24 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Miembros Individuales
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Thanks Maritza, this will be the subject of study of the working group once the process of Operating Principles has been completed.
regards

Sergio Salinas Porto President Argentine Internaut Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Youtube: salinasporto Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano