[lac-discuss-en] Welcome to ICANN At-Large!

Humberto Carrasco hcarrasco at cmsz.cl
Wed Jul 18 16:26:40 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Welcome to ICANN At-Large!
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl>

Dear Carolina and William,

officially welcome !!! Tell us what they need.

regards

Sent from my iPhone

The 7/17/2018, the (s) 14:27 ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org
> escribió:

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
> [[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]
>

> Tema: Welcome to ICANN At-Large!
> De:ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>

> Queridos Carolina y Guillermo,
>

> El Comité Asesor At-Large (ALAC) de la ICANN se complace en informarle
Red ElDerechoInformatico which has been certified as At-Large Structure (
ALS). The ALAC greatly appreciates your interest group involve
individual in LACRALO and ICANN and looks forward to working with you and your users
colleagues.
> El ALAC está ansioso por promover una relación de trabajo productiva

> El ALAC está ansioso por promover una relación de trabajo productiva
between your organization, other ALS and ALAC (and ICANN in general), and
input on how we can make this a success would be very APREC
I iado.
> Es muy importante mantener informados a los miembros de su organización

> Es muy importante mantener informados a los miembros de su organización
(ICANN on important news and information about efforts d
and ICANN policy development) and engage in inter
is. These are some of the tools that members of At-Large
cuentran useful:
> El espacio de la wiki de At-Large es donde puedes encontrar la mayor part

> El espacio de la wiki de At-Large es donde puedes encontrar la mayor part
and of relevant information:
> La página introductoria de At-Large te ayuda a navegar por los contenid

> La página introductoria de At-Large te ayuda a navegar por los contenid
os wiki.Aquí is where you can find announcements and SUSC
ribirse to Google Calendar at the bottom of the page. ਞ st
or will ensure that you never miss a meeting!
> Desde cualquier página elegida en la wiki de At-Large, puede orientarse

> Desde cualquier página elegida en la wiki de At-Large, puede orientarse
navigating easily through the purple box in the corner sup
erior left of the page.It is very convenient to consult ULT
ima activity development of general policy, more reports
tion on regional organizations (RALOs) and on the gr
UPOS great job. For the latest information so
bre the At-Large meetings during the ICANN Public Meetings,

worth booking this wiki page!
> Las páginas web wiki regionales también se han creado para distribuir

> Las páginas web wiki regionales también se han creado para distribuir
information (including in local languages) about activities, events and you
but of particular interest to people in each region. These are m
antenidos community.They are:
> Región de África:http://www.afralo.org

> Región de África:http://www.afralo.org
> Región de Asia / Australia / Pacífico:http://www.apralo.org
> Región europea:http://www.euralo.org
> Región de América Latina / Caribe:http://www.lacralo.org
> Región de América del Norte:http://www.naralo.org
>

> Listas de correo de At-Large. Hay muchas listas de correo electrónico d
and At-Large, for each region, you can register and manage their Subscr
tions in:

rimarios and secondary that you identified in the application form ag
will water automatically to the list of your region only for ALS acr
edited to discuss regional issues and mailing list for anunc
ios staff (only staff can post messages on the list); and
re you invited to join others as you want.

> Sitio web de ALAC. El sitio web de TheALAC es una buena fuente de noticia

> Sitio web de ALAC. El sitio web de TheALAC es una buena fuente de noticia
ICANN is information of interest to individual users of I
nternet. We encourage you to provide your members with a link.The ALAC d
epends volunteer to translate information into several languages. The
translations of documents on the website are welcome and should be sent
Large staff.
> Sitio web de la ICANN: el sitio web de ICANN es donde se publican allanno

> Sitio web de la ICANN: el sitio web de ICANN es donde se publican allanno
uncements and where you can find practical information on met
ICANN public purposes.
> Chat de Skype: los miembros de la comunidad de At-Large y el personal usa

> Chat de Skype: los miembros de la comunidad de At-Large y el personal usa
n Skype group chats extensively. There is a group chat for l
Most of the working groups and THIN. So please don
> t tiene una cuenta de Skype. Es gratis y el personal está disponible pa
gladly add you to the relevant chats. Click here if you do not

ra help if you have problems.
> Facebook: la comunidad At-Large tiene su propia página Facebook. Es ú

> Facebook: la comunidad At-Large tiene su propia página Facebook. Es ú
til keep up with announcements and useful information.
> Twitter: los miembros de At-Large tuitean extensamente y son particularme

> Twitter: los miembros de At-Large tuitean extensamente y son particularme
nte active during the ICANN public meetings. FollowAt-Large Tw
Itter!
> En breve, reenviaremos la guía para principiantes de At-Large, ya que e

> En breve, reenviaremos la guía para principiantes de At-Large, ya que e
t is currently being updated. Meanwhile, see the last l
lamada monthly LACRALO.You can also refer to the wiki space
LACRALO for more opportunities for participation.
> Esperamos trabajar con usted y los miembros de su organización para ava

> Esperamos trabajar con usted y los miembros de su organización para ava
NZAR in the interests of individual Internet users within the
I CAN. If you have any questions or need additional information, common
íquese atstaff at atlarge.icann.org us.