[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 16 22:31:34 UTC 2018

Also relevant, in my opinion, as I stated today in the GNSO subsequent procedures is avoid auctions.  The process that leaded to auction in 2012 was awful – people think in one string, prepare all organization and others just prepare the package without string. Once one apply those just jump copying the string… in my view this is not fair for the community, especially for some of them, not big organization, that had then to face powerful adversaries in an expensive auction process.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil